Terms & Conditions
No medical claims are made or implied by the Revolve Arts’ singing methods in this program and no medical advice is given or intended to be given. Revolve Arts takes no responsibility for any injury from the application of the vocal methods and exercises outlined in the videos and mp3 audio exercises.
- Personal and Non-Commercial Use Only – Use of the Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may accordingly download materials from the Site solely for your own personal use. You accordingly further agree that you will not:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish or license any material from the Site without our express written consent;
- use or attempt to use any part of the Site to create any third party website or publication;
- mirror or frame any page within the Site;
- use any part of the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
- remove or amend any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notice on the Site.
- Copyrights and Trade Marks – All trade marks and copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, graphics and other content of the Site are owned by Revolve Arts. Accordingly any reproduction, copying or other dealing with the content is strictly forbidden.
- Limitation of Liability – Under no circumstances shall Revolve Arts or Lisa Roberts-Scott be liable to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, incidental or special consequential damages, personal injury (including death) that arise out of or as a result from a) the use of, or any inability to use the website or any use or misuse of the content of the website including video content and/ or content of downloadable MP3 audio exercises.
Australian customers operate under Australian Consumer Law.